Toponymy is the study of place names (toponyms), their origins, meanings, use, and typology.
GeoPoint has experience in the implementation of toponymy in Portugal.
- Toponymy Municipal Regulation li>
- Diagnostics of toponymy status, including port numbers li>
- Data Organization and Fieldwork Manual li>
- Fieldwork Training li>
- Fieldwork, survey of streets and door numbers li>
- Organization of Databases li>
- Integral Toponymy Management System li>
- 55GeoPoint has the human resources and know-how to present services and solutions in the area of solving territorial management problems. Geographic Information Systems for Territorial Management - Public Administration Topographic mapping and detail topography for project development; Dynamic wind models; Hydrological models; Relief models (3D, slopes, sun exposure, shade); Models…