Accessible, simple, fast and efficient, Geoconcept Territory Manager is the benchmark web solution for fairly apportioning operations, teams and resources on a geographical basis. Sales managers, schedulers and decision-makers can use this intuitive tool to define powerful go-to-market strategies!
Sales sectors, delivery and service call areas, zoning
Analysis and correction of imbalances, anticipating activity peaks
Displaying sectors, automatic balancing, interactive adjustment
Saving simulations, numerous options for exporting results.
All the advantages of a cloud solution
No installation, automatic updates and secure data: welcome to Geoconcept Territory Manager, your ready-to-use web solution!
Its intuitive interface means Geoconcept Territory Manager is immediately familiar. Data import and location, tool configurations, interactive modifications… wizards provide step-by-step guidance!
Why territory management?
Is your sales team growing? A spike in activity is forcing you to revisit the sharing of the workload between your technicians? Are your delivery personnel bumping into each other on the road and driving excessive distances? Optimal sectoring enables you to define sales targets and make them more reliable, ensure good market coverage and improve field team productivity.
A solution that enables you to be better organized
Geoconcept Territory Manager helps you to:
- display how your territory is currently organized (regional agencies, points of sale, warehouses…) ;
- identify and understand existing imbalances and dysfunctions;
- define the optimal distribution of your operations and resources.
API: Territory Management within YOUR application
A dedicated API allows to integrate Geoconcept Territory Manager as a component into third-party applications such as CRM, ERP… It allows to inject data (parameters, items, sites, indicators…) and to export the result.
- 10000Routes optimization in organizations can take many forms depending on the type, maturity, dimension and many other factors that characterize them. What are you looking for? 1. Integrate Location Intelligence into your systems 2. Access a full of functionalities software ready to make simulations and mobility studies (Desktop) 3. Access…
- 10000// Add route optimization* // to your platform. Simply. Simplify life for your users by making route optimization central to your ERP, CRM, TMS, WMS, FMS applications … * and also maps, geocoding and many other benefits! ! Put route optimization at the heart of your…
- 100003 steps to monetize the sales team Traditionally, the calculation of a customer's sales potential is based on the average turnover with this customer (resulting from the analysis of historical sales) to which a percentage can be added according to the evolution of the market itself. However, this methodology causes…